RUN FREE™ Program and
RUN FREE™ Running Assessments
The main reason we end up injured from running is due to our inability to efficiently distribute force throughout the body. When we run, forces of approximately 3 times our body weight (sometimes more) are exerted on our body; good runners are able to distribute and absorb this force throughout their body. If you have an area of weakness or tightness this may result in an overload of adjacent joints and tissue, ultimately leading to an injury.
At OFP we understand most runners want to run injured or not! This is why we can design a comprehensive exercise program that will help make you a more efficient runner and keep you out there Running to your Good Health and get you Running Free® of pain and those things which may predispose to further pain or damage.
Our Running Free® program is developed through the use of:
- Analysis of your technique and feet.
- Analysis of your shoes and running surfaces/ Routes.
- Analysis of your muscle activation patterns.
- Analysis of your Spine, nerve and muscle lengths.
- A comprehensive home program and specific Running Technique exercises.
- Explain the Magic Running Formula of cadence that will improve performance and decrease injury by enhancing elastic recoil and shock attenuation.
- Invitation to the Springfield Runners Group founded and led by our premiere in-house Physiotherapist Matthew Britton for ongoing support and enjoyment.
Rebates are available through your private health insurance extras cover.